By Beth West.
- Got to meet up with the Moretons who were in town signing adoption papers. (Something they’ve been waiting 44 months to do!!!)
- Enjoyed a date with my hubby to Macaroni Grill, courtesy of a gift card from some very great folks.
- Slept through a movie.
- Enjoyed being the last one to get out of bed this morning. (I’m usually the first one up.)
- Enjoyed some lovely Sam & Ella’s with the Burrys in preparation for the 3rd annual “picking out a Christmas tree with the Burrys.”
- Picked out (& watched as Ben cut down) our Christmas tree.
- Painted more of the living room. 3 hours of painting & not a whole lot to show for it….but it’s getting there!
- decorating the tree
- a presentation of Handel’s Messiah at a church just down the street from us. (I’m really loving Christmastime in the city!!!)