We celebrated Marla’s birthday last weekend in Tulsa.
- We were picked up by a limo
- We crammed 12 adults and 1 infant into the limo and were taken to the restaurant
- We dined on tasty meats at a Brazilian Steakhouse
- We were limo-ed back to our cars
- We stuffed cake and ice cream cake into our already pretty full bellies and let that settle
- We joined Luke & Marla at the Imax for an incredible showing of U23D….It was really amazing…. we were thiclose to Bono’s sweat…or at least it felt that way. That guy is intense.
Here’s a picture Tera took from the limo ride.
Here’s to friends having fun birthday parties!